Friday, September 19, 2008

Quiet.

Nothing for a month. Yes teacher, I am drawing my bears, but getting better is takeing me a long time.

Which reminds me of Poetry class today (Yesterday actually, but who looks at time stamps anyways?).

We were talking about learning as part of Dr Jack’s “YourBetterThanYouThinkYouAreMaggotFriend” during the last few minutes we had to burn. He talked about how his wife was so much better than he at poetry, and how she was the best in class. But with determination, he found that he not only caught up, but had grown where he could actually teach what he was doing. He mastered and understood the fundamentals of his work by madly bashing his head (metaphorically)against it, effectively absorbing it through metaphorical osmosis.

So what have I been doing lately? Bashing my head against that bear, that’s what! I will vanquish ye vile bear!

Pics at 11.

No comments: